How delhi is fighting with pollution
Delhi is the most polluted city in the India So be the capital of our great India everyone concerned about the increasing pollution in the city.
The Supreme Court ordered several steps to contain the alarming air pollution in Delhi
Keep these rules in mind
- Ban on registration of SUVs and other 2,000 cc plus diesel-run vehicles to be in place till March 31, 2016
- No vehicle which is not bound for Delhi will be allowed to enter from NH 8 which connects Jaipur to Delhi and NH-1 that connects Punjab, Haryana and other northern states to Delhi via Kundli border.
- Doubles pollution tax on trucks and other commercial vehicles fetching goods to Delhi
- All taxis plying in Delhi should convert to CNG by March 1, 2016
- Vacuum clean roads from April 1, 2016, to reduce dust participles
- Civic authorities told to prevent burning of solid waste
- Builders in NCR should comply with pollution norms